How do I turn off auto-renewal?
If your listing is on auto-renewal, be sure to turn off auto-renewal at least five days prior to your upcoming renewal date.
Turning off auto-renewal
- Sign into your account.
- If you have more than one listing, click the one you want to turn off auto-renewal.
- Click Listing Details to view your property dashboard.
- Click Update Billing Info.
- Toggle Yes in the Auto Renew column to turn off auto-renewal.
- A pop-up box will appear, click Turn off Auto-Renewal.
If you paid for your subscription within the past five days, the option to turn off auto-renewal is not visible on your dashboard.
When auto-renewal is turned off, your subscription remains active until the expiration date. You can manually renew your listing before or after the expiration date. If you manually renew your subscription and pay by credit card, auto-renewal is enabled until you turn if off.