How do I turn off auto-renewal?
Turning off auto-renewal
- Sign into your account.
- If you have more than one listing, click the one you want to edit.
- Click the Manage Listing tab.
- Click Turn off auto-renew.
If you paid for your subscription within the past five days, the option to turn off auto-renewal is not visible on your dashboard.
By default subscriptions paid for by credit card on accounts with 20 listings or less are set to auto-renew at the same subscription level.
When auto-renewal is turned off, your subscription remains active until the expiration date. You can manually renew your listing before or after the expiration date. If you manually renew your subscription and pay by credit card, auto-renewal is enabled until you turn if off.
Products that automatically renew
- Active one-year subscriptions.
- One-year Featured Listings.