How do I add a standard rate?
If you rent for the entire year, a standard rate is an easy way to ensure you have pricing for every day. If you do not have an applicable seasonal rate or event rate, the standard rate applies. Keep in mind, if you do not have a standard rate, a traveler cannot get a quote from your listing for any days that are not covered by an event or seasonal rate. Additionally, without a standard rate, the preview will display a minimum stay range of one night.
To add a standard rate
- Log in to your account
- If you have more than one listing, click on the one you want to edit
- Click on the Calendar icon in the left navigation menu
- Click Rates
- From the drop down box select Standard pricing
- From the drop down box select your minimum night stay requirements
- Enter your nightly, weekly and / or monthly rates
- Click Advanced options to add a changeover day, weekend rate or additional guest fee (optional)
- Click Add
- Click Save