How do I opt-in or opt-out of marketing emails?
"Operational" emails include notices about traveler booking inquiries and confirmations, subscription renewals, payment receipts, monthly statements, and other operational communications about using our sites or important updates. It is not possible to opt-out of these communications since they are essential to doing business with us.
"Marketing" emails include promotional opportunities and similar offers. You may change your email preferences and stop receiving marketing emails; however, we recommend you keep these enabled so that you do not miss out on valuable offers.
Here are some tips for making sure you receive information from VRBO in a timely manner:
- Check your dashboard frequently for special messages or links to other content.
- Make sure emails from VRBO don't go to your spam folder - your monthly statement and any important updates about key changes will go to your account email address on file. These emails are sent from VRBO@elq.vrbo.com.
Should you wish to stop receiving marketing emails, please visit http://mailaway.homeaway.com/PreferenceCenter or follow the instructions below:
- Click Unsubscribe at the bottom of the marketing email.
- Click the appropriate brand.
- Enter your email address.
- Select Unsubscribe to Marketing Communications.
- Click Submit.
Should you wish to start receiving marketing emails, please visit http://mailaway.homeaway.com/PreferenceCenter or contact our Customer Support team and provide the email address you wish to opt in to marketing communications from us. Your request will be processed within two business days.
If you do not currently receive communications from VRBO at this time, including your monthly statement, contact our Customer Support team.