How do I edit a quote?
Quotes get calculated based on the traveler's length of stay and what you have set up in your rates. You can edit a quote to change rental dates and rates, add extra fees, specify sales and lodging taxes, and include damage protection.
If you need to adjust the amount or make changes to the quote, follow the instructions below. If you are updating a quote, there are situations when the payment schedule may change. If you have set your payment terms up to require payment in one installment, you cannot modify your terms to break up into multiple installments. This is because we want to ensure you get full payment before the guest arrives. If the stay is further out, you can edit the schedule to your preferred payment terms before sending out a new payment request.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the Inbox icon in the left navigation menu
- Click on the appropriate inquiry or reservation.
- Scroll down to the quote section and click the pencil icon to open the quote.
- Make edits to dates, rental amount, number of guests, taxes, fees or damage protection as needed.
- Click Save.
- Add a message to the traveler if needed.
- When you are ready to send the quote, click Reply & pre-approve.
If you have length of stay discounts (weekly/monthly) set up in your Rates, they are not automatically suggested in the rental amount when you edit a quote. You will need to manually adjust the rental amount to apply any length of stay discount you want to be applied to the new quote.