What are the review guidelines?
The below content is an abbreviated list of our review guidelines. For a full list of content guidelines, click here.
- A review must be submitted within one year of the date of stay.
- Users who post content must have all legal rights to post the content.
- Reviews of a property must focus on the traveler’s experience renting the property, which will typically focus on the stay but may address other factors relating to the rental process such as inquiries or bookings.
- Listings and reviews should be accurate.
- Reviews and responses should not disclose the physical location of the property or the rates charged by the owner or manager.
- Users cannot post a review or response for the purpose of blackmailing or extorting owners or travelers for money or other consideration. The reviews are for the benefit of future travelers, not to allow one party to threaten the other.
- Owners and property managers may not review their own properties.
- The traveler has to have stayed at the property or have been blocked from staying due to the owner's action. See full guidelines for details.