What are the review guidelines?
- A review must be submitted within one year of the date of stay.
- Users who post content must have all legal rights to post the content.
- Reviews of a property must focus on the traveler’s experience renting the property, which will typically focus on the stay but may address other factors relating to the rental process such as inquiries or bookings.
- Listings and reviews should be accurate.
- The content must comply with the current site Terms and Conditions.
- Reviews and responses should not disclose the physical location of the property or the rates charged by the owner or manager.
- Users cannot post a review or response for the purpose of blackmailing or extorting owners or travelers for money or other consideration. The reviews are for the benefit of future travelers, not to allow one party to threaten the other.
- Reviews may not make mention of any of our competitors or link to competitor websites.