About the Premier Host program
Premier Host is a free, invite-only program that recognizes owners and managers who consistently deliver great traveler experiences. As soon as you meet the eligibility criteria, you’re automatically added to the program.
You can identify a Premier Host by the badge displayed on their listing. The name of the Premier Host will not be displayed along the Contact host tab.
Effective Date: January 1, 2024
To achieve Premier Host status, all listings in your account must achieve the following:
- An average review rating of 4.4 or higher.
- A booking acceptance rate of 95% or higher.
- An owner-initiated cancellation rate of 1% or lower.
- Have 3 or more Vrbo reviews.
- Have at least 5 bookings or 60 booked nights.
Premier Host benefits
The benefits of being a Premier Host apply to all properties in your account, which includes:
- A Premier Host badge.
- A Premier Host filter.
- Access to the Boost program (improves search position).
- Note: The Boost program is still launching on a market-by-market basis.
- Priority support with expedited 24/7 access.
- Note: Priority 24/7 support isn't available yet in Australia, Brazil, Japan, New Zealand, and Singapore.
Track your progress
The Premier Host scorecard, located on the Performance page, tracks your progress toward achieving Premier Host status. You can also download a report from the scorecard to learn more about your overall performance. Use the report’s filter and sort options to identify areas for improvement.
We review Premier Host accounts every quarter. This ensures that we feature hosts who continually provide exceptional guest experiences. Quarterly assessments take place on February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1.
We review performance for the past 365 days and remove accounts that no longer qualify. You’re automatically added back into the program as soon as your account meets the eligibility criteria.