How do I add or edit my changeover/check-in day?
Please note the changeover day selected will only apply to the check-in date, it will not apply to the check-out date.
Example: Changeover day is set for Saturday with a minimum night stay of 7 nights. Travelers will only be able to book your property with a check-in day of Saturday. The check-out day requested can be a different day of the week as long as the minimum stay of 7 nights has been met.
The following instructions apply if you are using the calendar-based Rates Editor as pictured below:
To add or edit your default check-in or check-out day
- Log in to your account
- If you have more than one listing, select the appropriate listing
- Click the Calendar icon in the left navigation menu
- Click Rates
- Click on the date or date range you want to establish a check-in or check-out day for
- If only one day is selected on the calendar, under Allow check-in or Allow check-out select Yes or No
- If a date range is selected on the calendar, under Check-in or Check-out select the appropriate option:
- If you want every day in the range to be a check-in day select Any day
- If you want a specific day of the week to be your check-in day, select the day of the week that applies
- Click Save